JL
Posted By
Joe Lanier
Aug 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try and open a Mac Recipe link in PE 2 from the How To menu, I get a message. "Recipe is missing or could not be found." Yet, they
are apparantly in the recipe folder? Any ideals on how to access from the How To screen? Thanks-Joe Lanier

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NS
Nancy S
Aug 19, 2003
bump
ES
eoin sharkey
Sep 1, 2003
Dear Joe Lanier,

I had this same problem and have just realised, it happened because I moved the PSE folder to a sub-folder of my Applications directory. Just moved the whole folder back (into Applications where it was originally installed), and recipes works fine now. I am guessing that deleting and re-installing the application to a specific sub-directory would be required if you actually want it other than in the (default location) of Applications.

I hope that is of some help.

Cheers

Eoin, UK
MG
Marcus Guerrero
Sep 20, 2003
I have the same problem accessing the Recipes but the PSE folder has always been in my Application folder and has never been moved — ever. Can you offer any other suggestions. I’m wondering if I should just reinstall the app instead of racking my brains over it.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections