uncle Tom
Aug 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Are there any newws groups for PSE2?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Mac McDougald
Aug 26, 2003
You’re in one 🙂

(you can read this on newsreader, and it shows in most major newsfeeds worldwide now).

Mac
P
Phosphor
Aug 26, 2003
The newsgroup name of this discussion is adobe.photoshop.elements

Irene K
BG
Byron Gale
Aug 26, 2003
The newsgroup name of this discussion is adobe.photoshop.elements

The Adobe forums do not appear on my ISP’s (Comcast) NNTP server, so I had to add "adobeforums.com" as an additional NNTP server.
BG
Byron Gale
Aug 26, 2003
Chuck,

I don’t doubt that some servers allow reading of the adobeforums.com groups… but netnews.comcast.net is not one of them.

Since Keith has a comcast.net email address, I presumed that he would see the same list of available newsgroups as I do – and consequently have to add the additional server to see the Adobe forums.

Byron
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 26, 2003
Byron, I understand. Was just referencing the fact that we’ve had some folks whose regular news server listed the Elements forum and other Adobe forums, but their messages never got posted! Only way that I know to ensure two-way communication is to log into adobeforums.com news server.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections