Posted By
Martijn
Feb 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

With Photoshop 7.0, I would like to adjust the color temperature of an image. I figured out I need the ‘Camera Raw’ plugin to do this, so I downloaded it from the Adbode site and I installed it. My problem: somehow one should be able to adjust the color-temperature by means of a slide-bar in some pop-up menu, but nothing pops up. I can’t find any option like "Adjust color temperature" in the drop down menus either.

Does anyone know hot to do this?
By the way, i know there are many other options available to adjust the colors in a similar way – but i am interested only in the ‘color temperature’.

Thanks a lot!
Martijn

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
RSD99
Feb 10, 2005
"Martijn" asked:
"…
somehow one should be able to adjust the color-temperature by means of a slide-bar in some pop-up menu, but nothing pops up. I can’t find any option like "Adjust color temperature" in the drop down menus either.

…."

Check out "Color Temperature & Exposure Correction" plugin. You can get it from Adobe’s Studio Exchange site, or from the authors site (with extended documentation) at
http://plugin.artdesign.ru/

PS – The ‘Camera Raw’ plugin doesn’t do what you are trying to do is that it is adjusting the conversion from a Bayer Matrix of sensors to a "normal" image file. It’s not even close to the same thing.

"Martijn" wrote in message
Hi,

With Photoshop 7.0, I would like to adjust the color temperature of an image. I figured out I need the ‘Camera Raw’ plugin to do this, so I downloaded it from the Adbode site and I installed it. My problem:
somehow
one should be able to adjust the color-temperature by means of a
slide-bar
in some pop-up menu, but nothing pops up. I can’t find any option like "Adjust color temperature" in the drop down menus either.
By the way, i know there are many other options available to adjust the colors in a similar way – but i am interested only in the ‘color temperature’.

Thanks a lot!
Martijn

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections