SB
Posted By
Scott_Byer
Apr 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
That is fixed. You can tile vertically again in CS2.

-Scott

wrote:
Ian, I guess that he speaks about the fact that there was no side by side tiling of documents windows in CS.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

T
tmalcom
Apr 20, 2005
And the fix only costs $149!
C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 20, 2005
And the fix only costs $149!

If that’s all you think CS2 has to offer, I suggest you just hang on to your 149 bux.
EE
Edwin Eekelaers
Apr 20, 2005
Ian & Pierre,
sorry but i should have used words like desktop, canvas & so.

What i mean was that when you tile 4 images, CS places each one in a corner. Between the images there’s this small band of unused screenspace ( no – not the canvas size of the image ).
Let’s say if you have yr display resolution set to 1600*1200pixels and you open up 8 images with a size of 400*600pixels and you choose to tile them, CS will tile them in 2 rows of 3 and 1 row of 2 images.
Look closely and observe the empty screenspace between the images and one major hole of empty screenspace in the lower right corner.
So what i did mean is that the desktop space isn’t used to it’s fullest. Hopefully this will explain it a bit better.

If not i can quickly make a screenprint and email it to anyone wanting to duplicate this….

And, NO i deffinitively use CS for more then just tiling images…. Sadly i’ve got this bad habit of throwing away the manual and discovering all on my own ( at my pace ). Vector graphics took a while
but it’s fun.
T
tmalcom
Apr 20, 2005
If that’s all you think CS2 has to offer, I suggest you just hang on to your 149 bux.

I intend to until I find out where the warts are.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections