SR
Posted By
Schraven Robert
Sep 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Via the gradient editor you can choose metal colours. However the choice is limited to just 6 colours.
Is that all or can I make more myself, maybe by using colour swatches?

Robert Schraven

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PL
Paul L UK
Sep 5, 2003
Robert

Yor can get some more here <http://share.studio.adobe.com/axBrowseSubmit.asp?t=13>

I assume you can make some more, or play with the premade ones.

Paul
JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 5, 2003
Shraven, with any of the gradient options:

Click directly onto colored gradient bar at the top of the options pop up. Click on the little colored boxes just below the gradient….color swatches then appear so you can chose your color. you can move it around and change opacity with the boxes on top. Also, place your cursor on the edge of one of the little colored boxes below until you see a finger and then you can drag out another box and fill it using the same procedure. The options are there to chose angles etc… there are no limits with the gradient tool. You can even make perfect stripes by toggling the opacity midpoint ( little triangles on top ). It’s always best to use the adjustment layer gradient option.
SR
Schraven Robert
Sep 5, 2003
Paul and jodi,

Thank you both for the information.
I will visit the website and make some home made ones as well.

Robert

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections