DK
Posted By
Doug_Katz
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Amigo, por favor, porque mi Español es MUY malo, en Ingles eso: "Qué le vamos a hacer?"

(Y como hace ‘?’ upside down?)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ram
Apr 1, 2004
¿Qué le vamos a hacer? = What are we going to do? 🙂

¿ —> Option+Shift+?
DK
Doug_Katz
Apr 1, 2004
Que bueno!

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿???????

Siempre quiero hacerlos pero no se como! Muchas muchas gracias. Esta un buen amigo.
R
Ram
Apr 1, 2004
¡Qué bueno! ¡Qué bien!

¡ –> Option+1
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Apr 1, 2004
hmm..
LP
Louise_Parrish
Apr 1, 2004
Mike

Same here.

Louise Parrish
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Apr 1, 2004
I’ve been here before as well, but don’t have a badly behaving file at hand at the moment.
NL
natasha_longworth
Apr 1, 2004
Ramón,

Thanks, the bug on photoshop 6 explains the problem.
I have a feeling the printers around me are going to take a long time to convert to a higher version of photoshop.

Natasha
DK
Doug_Katz
Apr 1, 2004
¡Muchas gracias otra vez!
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Apr 1, 2004
The printers around Natasha will upgrade with alacrity once she tells them that they won’t be getting anymore work from her until they do!
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Apr 1, 2004
I don’t think, China, Mexico or Taiwan gives a shit about what works or doesn’t because that’s were printing is solely going to be done in the future.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections