GW
Posted By
Gerry_Wallace
Apr 29, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was adjusting to some of the changes AND new features in CS2 when I came across that I can’t simply click and drag an effect to another layer. It goes to the layer alright but is removed from the original layer with the effect. I know you can copy an effect and paste it to a new layer, that hasn’t changed. I hope that a very convient shortcut hasn’t been removed from the program. Anyone?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

SB
Scott_Byer
Apr 29, 2005
No, just standardized to require holding down Alt, just like when using the move tool on a layer.

-Scott

wrote:
I was adjusting to some of the changes AND new features in CS2 when I came across that I can’t simply click and drag an effect to another layer. It goes to the layer alright but is removed from the original layer with the effect. I know you can copy an effect and paste it to a new layer, that hasn’t changed. I hope that a very convient shortcut hasn’t been removed from the program. Anyone?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections