AE
Posted By
alt.edelman
Aug 15, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I convert RAW to JPEG a file of 10MP becomes a file of 5MP with the RAW conversion from Adobe.
But if I convert with the Canon conversion the JPEG file becomes a 7MP file. I need this size fore posteringsizes. In Adobe there are more adjustingtools.
Even the quality of 12 won’t do the trick for a large file size of 7MP.

Question: How can convert a RAW to JPEG in Adobe to a large file size like in the Canon conversion?

Thanks!
Greetz Borea

@Flickr: username "borea1983"

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RB
Rudy Benner
Aug 15, 2008
wrote in message
When I convert RAW to JPEG a file of 10MP becomes a file of 5MP with the RAW conversion from Adobe.
But if I convert with the Canon conversion the JPEG file becomes a 7MP file. I need this size fore posteringsizes. In Adobe there are more adjustingtools.
Even the quality of 12 won’t do the trick for a large file size of 7MP.

Question: How can convert a RAW to JPEG in Adobe to a large file size like in the Canon conversion?

Thanks!
Greetz Borea

@Flickr: username "borea1983"

What version of Photoshop are you using?

In Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) there is a sometimes overlooked option that controls the size of the file opened in Photoshop.

I can make a 6 megapixel (4.58meg file) (3008×200) raw image open as a 25.1 megapixel (6144×4085) image in Photoshop or as low as 1.6 megapixel (1540×1024). This same option also allows control of the color space and the bit depth (8 or 16 bit).

Look for it.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections