P
Posted By
Phosphor
Sep 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve just started using Adobe PhotoElements, and I can’t find the toolbar. The list under ‘Windows’ shows "hide toolbar" and the Adobe access icon disappears when I click "hide toolbar", but still no toolbar. I’m feeling very stupid. Where’s my toolbar? Thanks to any of you who can help!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 28, 2003
try ‘ reset palette locations’ under the ‘window’ in toolbar.
DS
Dick Smith
Sep 28, 2003
Not sure which ‘toolbar’ you’re talking about. I agree with Jodi, try reset palette locations first.

If it’s the tool panel your’re missing, you might want to hit the ‘tab’ key to go to full screen view and see if it became hidden at the bottom of the working screen.

Dick
BG
Byron Gale
Sep 28, 2003
Karyl,

If by "Adobe access icon" you mean the picture of the sunflower which takes you to Adobe online when you click it… then it appears that your tools have simply been minimized.

Double-click the solid-colored bar above the sunflower to see if that expands the tools. The sunflower is the top item in the tool palette, when displayed normally.

HTH,

Byron
KH
Karyl_Hubbard
Sep 30, 2003
Thank you all. That was SO easy. Now I can continue my learning curve! Karyl

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections