FM
Posted By
Fabian_Morak
Apr 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
It works in all programms i have in my company (Freehand mx, Illustrator, indesign etc), but in Photoshop it is not possible to draw anything else but straight lines. To be precise, if i draw a curved line, it links the beginning and the end point together. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Apr 17, 2004
Time to get a Wacom
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 17, 2004
Are you sure? What tool does it do this with? Pen tool? Are you sure you’re not creating a Shape Layer?

Also, I would check their website to make sure you have the latest driver.

Probably better off with a Wacom though.
FM
Fabian_Morak
Apr 18, 2004
The thing is, it is the latest driver and if i draw the same shape with the mouse (with any tool) it works.
Changing to a wacom is for sure the best thing to do, but i am not willing to pay 6x the price for something i dont need all that much.
B
Buko
Apr 18, 2004
you get what you pay for.

BTW you can get a Graphire for about $99
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Apr 19, 2004
<< i am not willing to pay 6x the price for something i dont need all that much >>

The point here is that if you bought a Wacom, you would find that you used it ALL of the time — for everything.

Your mouse could be put out to graze.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections