LK
Posted By
Leen_Koper
Sep 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know, it is not exactly about Elements, but I’m so exited about my new printer that has been installed today… besides, in another OT item I promised to tell about my first experience with my new Epson 7600 large format printer.

When I compared the first prints to the ones from my 2100 (2200 in the USA) I couldnot believe my eyes. Incredible, I never expected such a hughe difference between an pricy "amateur" printer and a pro one. I don’t know what is the reason, I ‘m not interested why too, but this is really top of the bill, be it in the software or the printer.
I just only had the time for a few prints, tomorrow I’ll be printing all day long! And I love it! The printing job isn’t boring anymore.

Leen

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Sep 30, 2003
Congadulations Leen !!! Sounds like a real winner. Enjoy it ! …though i’m sure it’s always better when you are making money while you print 😉

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections