JM
Posted By
Jeff_McDevitt
Oct 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a shortcut to cycle through the open palettes on the PSE workspace? I usually keep the layers, history, recipe (with Hidden Elements), and info palettes open at all times, stacked on top of each other, at the right edge of the screen, so as to allow the largest image possible to work on. I’d think there would be a simple keyboard key that would cycle though and activate one after the other for when you want a different one, but I can’t find any reference to it in the books.

Presently, I stagger them a bit so I can click on the header to activate it. A simple keyboard shortcut would be so much easier. I did a search here but didn’t find anything. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks

Jeff

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

TF
Terri_Foster
Nov 1, 2003
Hi Jeff. There are palette hotkeys. F5 for file browser, F6 for recipes, F7 for filters, F8 for effects, F9 for layer styles, F10 for history, F11 for layers, F12 for hints, Shift>Tab for all palettes, Tab for all palettes and toolbars. Oh, I almost forgot to put each pallet away use the same function key as used to open it. If you go to www.arraich.com you can find a whole list of shortcuts (6 pages worth).

Terri

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections