R
Posted By
rdoc2
Nov 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop CS4 and want to know if I use my old printer which is a Canon Pixma iP4500 and want Photoshop to do the Color Management is there a setting in the Canon driver page setup to turn the driver off? With my Epson printer I turn the driver off in the Epson driver setup page so I as asking do I have to do this with the Canon printer and if so how is this done? In other words how do I tell the Canon printer that Photoshop will do the color management?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
RoseW
Nov 6, 2009
On 2009-11-04 11:17 PM, RDOC wrote:
I am using Photoshop CS4 and want to know if I use my old printer which is a Canon Pixma iP4500 and want Photoshop to do the Color Management is there a setting in the Canon driver page setup to turn the driver off? With my Epson printer I turn the driver off in the Epson driver setup page so I as asking do I have to do this with the Canon printer and if so how is this done? In other words how do I tell the Canon printer that Photoshop will do the color management?

Page Set up- Printer Options
There are 4 choices there.
You might have to acess the help file to decipher EXACTLY what is being turned off <grin> in the printer.
Setting up printer profile in the Canon iP4500 after you have made your choices in the printer options might make repeat printing sessions consistent.
Rose

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections