Posted By
Alexey Semenov
Oct 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi everyone.

Recently i ahve came across this problem.
When i right click on the image and select open with photoshop, it does not really work. In this case photoshop loads fine but image is not loading. I have to go to file, open and then open the image within photoshop. About couple of weeks ago it was working fine but now i have to launch it and open images from within.
I would really appreciate if someone has any ideas about this.

Regards

Alex

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AS
Alexey Semenov
Oct 12, 2003
Sorry for Double post already found an answer in previous post. But one notice to those who use photoshop 7. if u run in to that problem, you may read previous posts on this issue. To keep u away from frusturation of registry here the way to fix it.

Photoshop 7 does not have photoshop elements folder and obviously there is no such file either.

what u need to do press start, run……. then type regedit hit enter. Registry editor will pop up. Navigate to
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Photoshop.exe/shell/open/comm and.

on the right side window u will see this line D:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop\Photoshop.exe right click on icon next to word deafult and select modify.

now at the end of that line cut and paste this entry "%1" (THERE IS SHOULD BE ONE SPACE BETWEEN LINE AND QUOTE MARK"

NOW GO AND OPEN YOUR PICTURE …………………………………..WHOLA IT WORKS

"Alexey Semenov" wrote in message
Hi everyone.

Recently i ahve came across this problem.
When i right click on the image and select open with photoshop, it does
not
really work. In this case photoshop loads fine but image is not loading. I have to go to file, open and then open the image within photoshop. About couple of weeks ago it was working fine but now i have to launch it and
open
images from within.
I would really appreciate if someone has any ideas about this.

Regards

Alex

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections