MR
Posted By
Mona_Richard
Oct 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need some help on making a chubby face smaller!?!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AT
Andrew_Turek
Oct 14, 2003
Starve the owner?

Andrew

(on whom you can rely to lower the tone of any discussion, face-to-face or electronic!)
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 14, 2003
There are so many ways 😉 and each one add a bit of its own or detracts a bit if not handled carefully. An easy way is to do the following

1) Image > Resize .. > Image size …
2) Uncheck Constraint Proportions
3) now either reduce the width or increase the height.
4) be careful too much will make it look artificial.

Grant
RC
Richard_Coencas
Oct 14, 2003
A careful use of Liquify can be useful.

Rich
JA
JoAnn_Amerson
Oct 14, 2003
I was thinking diet…………

Glad to know there is another smart a** in the world. 🙂

wrote in message
Starve the owner?

Andrew

(on whom you can rely to lower the tone of any discussion, face-to-face or
electronic!)
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Oct 15, 2003
Pinch is also a good friend in these situations.
CS
carl_sutherland
Oct 15, 2003
Hi Mona,

I’m just learning the transform tool and it seems to me if I understand things correctly, it might be of use to you. Select the face. Apply the transform box by clicking on the move tool, and use the handles to reshape the face as you want it. If that doesn’t work I need to know that.

Carl
AT
Andrew_Turek
Oct 15, 2003
Lots of them, JoAnn, dear heart, but most of them won’t show their heads over the p.c. parapet!

Andrew
BL
Bonnie_L.
Oct 15, 2003
Mona
You could try inventing an appropriate shadow with the burning-in tool. Bonnie L.
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 15, 2003
Barb

Pinching is a great tip. I tried it and the whole image went wonky then I masked the face and tried it and it worked like a charm. Thank you for yet another use for a tool in Elements.

g.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Oct 15, 2003
You’re welcome, Grant. Pinch has been my very, very good friend for many years of lyin’ promo photos, since Photodeluxe first came out. <g>
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 15, 2003
Barb

I have seen you mug and I suspect you are fibbing now as you do not need any help in the looks department

g.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Oct 16, 2003
Yeah, Grant, but you’ve only seen the post-photoshop version. 8^)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections