SV
Posted By
Sharon_Vanek
May 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can I upgrade directly from Adobe Photoshop 5.0.2 to Photoshop CS? If not, can I upgrade directly from Adobe Photoshop 5.0.2 to Photoshop 7?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

G
graffiti
May 19, 2004
Can I upgrade directly from Adobe Photoshop 5.0.2 to Photoshop CS?

Yes. You can.
SV
Sharon_Vanek
May 19, 2004
Thank you, Grafitti; that’s what I wanted to hear!
SV
Sharon_Vanek
May 19, 2004
Forgot to ask previously – will Photoshop work on Windows 2000?
G
graffiti
May 19, 2004
You may want to ask in the Windows forum. You could also check the system requirements on the product page.
SV
Sharon_Vanek
May 19, 2004
Thanks. I found it on another page linked to the Products page.
M
mewzkfreak
May 20, 2004
was wondering what version of PS is required to upgrade to CS? i have 3.0..would i be able to upgrade?
any help appreciated
R
Ram
May 20, 2004
Yes, but you need to call Adobe Customer Support. If your product is registered in your name or if you can provide proof of purchase and nobody registered or upgraded from the same Photoshop 3 you have, Adobe will give you a new serial number that will work with the CS upgrade installer.
M
mewzkfreak
May 20, 2004
ahhh..ok, thanks for the quick reply
i’ll give customer support a call

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections