RM
Posted By
Ron_Mayhew
Nov 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been told by my family that I need to make wall calendars for them for Christmas. 🙂 Soooo I am looking for calendar templates (preferably free) suitable for a wall calendar (8 1/2 x 11), one month per page, and compatible with PSE2.

I am betting that you guys have been down this road before and have lots of solutions. Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Nov 13, 2003
Ron,
My computer came with Microsoft WORKS installed, and one can access a calendar wizard via this route. Then one can bring in a picture file from disk. Also, greeting card programs have calendar generating templates.
Ken
PD
Pete_D
Nov 14, 2003
I have read here that the red eye tool from PhotoDeluxe works in PSE; I wonder if the calendar creating from PD would work with PSE?
JK
JP Kabala
Nov 14, 2003
If you have PowerPoint installed, go to the Microsoft Template site http://tinyurl.com/uyhw
and download the 2004 Calendar PowerPoint template.
Open the template in PowerPoint.
Change the font or whatever else you like
Export the slides out as JPGs (depending on your version of PP, it is probably an option under SAVE AS)
Open the JPG’s in Elements and do whatever else you want to do.

If you don’t have PowerPoint installed, there are Word templates, but there’s a lot more
fooling around to do with those to make them usable in Elements.

wrote in message
I have been told by my family that I need to make wall calendars for them
for Christmas. 🙂 Soooo I am looking for calendar templates (preferably free) suitable for a wall calendar (8 1/2 x 11), one month per page, and compatible with PSE2.
I am betting that you guys have been down this road before and have lots
of solutions. Thanks
WB
W_Bobrowski
Nov 16, 2003
The PD Calendars ended with 2003. Even better, go get American Greetings CreataCard. I personally have CAC v7 Platinum, but v8 is now out. Absolutely GREAT calendar selections, and you can modify to any year imaginable simply by using the built in ‘Calendar Tool’ once you pick a particular style. Selections for both weekly, monthly and yearly calendars. Just drop in those Photoshop Elements enhanced images. You’ll love it.

Walt
WA
Wally_Anglesea
Nov 17, 2003
wrote in message
I have been told by my family that I need to make wall calendars for them
for Christmas. 🙂 Soooo I am looking for calendar templates (preferably free) suitable for a wall calendar (8 1/2 x 11), one month per page, and compatible with PSE2.
of solutions. Thanks

I’d like templates too, but I’ve found this freeware is pretty good.

http://www.bento.ad.jp/freeware/english/index.html
WA
Wally_Anglesea
Nov 17, 2003
wrote in message
wrote in message
I have been told by my family that I need to make wall calendars for
them
of solutions. Thanks

I’d like templates too, but I’ve found this freeware is pretty good.
http://www.bento.ad.jp/freeware/english/index.html

OH, by the way, for some reason I cannot fathom, it prints the entire dates fields in Black, rendering it useless on my lexmark. So I print to a PDF file, then it works. Go figure. It’s free anyway.
RM
Ron_Mayhew
Nov 17, 2003
I found an attractive template at <http://www.printable-calendar.com/>

You must download each month individually in either Word or PDF format, though I could not get the PDF to open.
LM
Lou_M
Nov 17, 2003
That’s a neat site, Ron. Both monthly and yearly PDFs opened for me. (OS X 10.3, Apple Preview application)
JC
Jane_Carter
Nov 17, 2003
I have Mac OS 9.2.2, and I had been looking for calendar templates too. I never did find ones that I liked, so I did mine a different way. When I bought PSE 2, I got a coupon from Shutterfly for prints if I opened an account with them. So I did, then found that they will do the calendars if we supply the pictures. So I uploaded them to my account, and they took care of the rest.
Obviously that costs money, but I had a bunch of them made, for 2004, and they came out very very well. Glossy, nice, spiral binder, thick paper, almost as good as my Islands Magazine calendars, no, just kidding, I can’t take photos like those guys. But all in all, I am very pleased with my calendars.
Jane

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections