RS
Posted By
Robert_Steele
Nov 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Could someone lead me to a web site or a book that gives a good introductory discussion on image size/document size/resolution/print size/resampling and proportion. Please don’t suggest the Elements user manual.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Nov 17, 2003
Robert,

An excellent source is

<http://scantips.com>

Nancy
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Nov 17, 2003
Robert,
As for a book, I suggest Photoshop Elements,by Mikkel Aaland. There is a version for Elements #1 and Elements #2. I got mine from Amazon. Excellent book , explains tools, technique. Well illustrated.
Ken
B
BobHill
Nov 17, 2003
Robert,

Perhaps the most talked about imaging problem here in Elements and help has been on just what an image is (collection of pixels) and resolution (screen view = display setting and number of pixels … print view = total number of pixels and how many you have per inch. If you wish to see and understand both sides, do a Search here for Resolution, Resampling, and Pixels and you should get enough reading to last a year or two and from them, you should get some very excellent descriptions from the many very excellent users in this forum.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections