Posted By
Glenn_Davy
Jun 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good Day all,
A friend of mine has a D2X as do I, but in Bridge he’s not seeing ANY EXIF data from it. I know not everything is shown, but I get exposure and a fair bit of other data, but all his fields are blank. He’s fairly conversant with PS, but of course CS2 is new to both of us. Would anyone have anything quick and dirty he can check out on this issue? I realize with this limited info you can’t get too deep into it, but if you know of some "surface" things he can try, that would be great. Many thanks.

Glenn

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CC
Chris_Cox
Jun 3, 2005
Did he install the ACR 3.1 update correctly?
GD
Glenn_Davy
Jun 6, 2005
Hi Chris,
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner – I was away giving blood this weekend (just ask any of the 5 gazillion mosquitoes that took advantage of me LOL ).

I suspect he did, but I’ll double check. That’s a possibility that I hadn’t considered. I’ll get back to you and let you know.

Thanks again for the help :).

Glenn
GD
Glenn_Davy
Jun 6, 2005
Yes, actually he does have ACR 3.1 as he can read the D2X files. The problem is in Bridge though, not ACR, unless Bridge get’s its info from ACR. In any event, he is processing his files in ACR which he couldn’t do without the 3.1 version.

The search continues :). Thanks for the input Chris – appreciate it.

Glenn

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections