JS
Posted By
Javier_Saldena
May 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I need to draw a grid of 8 columns height and 8 rows width in a file of 720hx480w pix. All the cells have the same size so each of these cells has to be proportional to 720×480.
For those who have worked in Word, you have a "insert table" option, whell I need something like that.
Any suggestions on how to draw such thing?
Thanks a lot!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
May 30, 2004
Why do you want to do this in Photoshop?

If you must, you can use Guides and the draw tools.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 30, 2004
What version of Photoshop and which OS are you using?
EH
Ed_Hannigan
May 30, 2004
Make a rectangle that is 90×60 pixels. Edit>Stroke inside one pixel. Select the rectangle and Edit>Define Pattern. Delete. Select All. Edit>Fill using that pattern.

EDIT:

When selecting the rectangle, do it this way: Draw a normal marquee around it then using the Magig Wand Option-click on the blank space between the marching ants and the rectangle’s border. This will "shrink wrap" the selection to the edges of the rectangle. Then Define Pattern.

I would do all this on a Transparent layer.
JS
Javier_Saldena
May 31, 2004
Thanx a lot!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections