EA
Posted By
Ellen_A._Higgins
Dec 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. I’ve read some of the postings about this problem but the issue seems to be the ISP being AOL and some others. I have IE 5.2 running a Mac B/W G4 OS 10.2.8. It’s been a while since I used Elements (vs 2.0), but when I did before, the links in the hints window worked just fine and brought me to the help topic. Tonight, I click and I get a message "File not found." Can anyone help? Thanks.

Ellen

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Dec 3, 2003
Have you gotten rid of Internet Explorer in the interim, Ellen? Elements help always looks for IE first.
EA
Ellen_A._Higgins
Dec 4, 2003
No, Barbara, I’m using IE as I type and I haven’t used any other browser.

Hmmm. Thought I’d try something before I posted this message. I have my scanner software set up to scan into Elements. Last night that’s what I did and that’s when the help links didn’t work. Just now, I just simply opened Elements and the links work fine. Then I scanned the image again, and ta-da! The links are working fine. Not sure why or how, but the issue is resolved. Thanks for your response.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections