JS
Posted By
John_Scheufler
Jun 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I don’t know if this is a photoshop question or Epson question. Epson has not been able to help me. I have photoshop cs. I have stitched 5 photos together for a panoramic view of a lighting storm. I have tried many different ways to get it to print. The first problem is, it only prints the first stitched picture. I have flattened the image, so I thought there wouldn’t be a problem. I also have problems getting the photo to print horizonal on the paper roll I have to print the 44′ photo.
Any ideas, I would certainly appreciate them.
John

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
jonf
Jun 18, 2004
44 feet? That’s one long panorama.

More info might help. Can we assume you’ve set a custom paper size for your page setup?
JS
John_Scheufler
Jun 19, 2004
Major typo, sorry about that. Actually that is supposed to be 44". I did set custom paper size. Since I last wrote, I realized I had to have the image running vertically in photoshop to get it lined up properly on the roll paper. I had photoshop and Epson fighting each other because of the way it was layed out.
I was all excited until the image was printed out of order. The stitched photos were not printed in the order they were stitched. Again, the photo is flatted in photoshop, therefore, I think, should print in proper stitched order.
Thanks for responding jonf.
JS
John_Slate
Jun 20, 2004
If the image is flattened, then there are no more stitched photos only the panorama.

The maximum print area of your printer would be the limiting factor here one would think.

Are you sure it isn’t tiling?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections