SG
Posted By
Scottie_G.
Jun 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
As I edit, I select a photos, or even multiple photos, and click delete. But instead of the cursor going to the next photo, I have to grab my mouse and remember where I was to resume. It’s a little thing, but highly irritating. I’m sure there is no solution to it, but you never know.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Jun 28, 2004
Scottie,

What might work for you is to set your images at the largest preview size in the File Browser, that way you won’t have so many of them showing on your monitor at once and it’s very easy to see where you deleted the last picture.
SG
Scottie_G.
Jun 29, 2004
I do have for that — large previews, but the view I use the most I call "fast editing", and the preview is not that bad, but the thumbnails, (which is what my post is referring) to are not that large — maybe PS large size which is pretty small still. That is where my eye is when I am editing (deleting) and waiting to see where the cursor will go — and it goes nowhwere, making me grab the mouse.
H
Hexebah
Jun 29, 2004
You could always flag the ones you want to delete and then choose to view only flagged files. Command A to select them all, then delete. Maybe?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections