RF
Posted By
Randall_Foltz
Dec 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to create a slide show of my PSD photos and then create a DVD of the slide show so I can view the slide show on my TV. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and many other programs for making movies & slide shows but the other programs don’t recognize PSD formatted photos and , with the quantity of photos involved, converting to JPG format is very time consuming and seems counter productive. Without purchsing any more software is there some way to get there from here?? Making an Adobe PDF Slideshow sounded promising but the direction say it must be opened with Adobe Acrobat. That makes me think it probably won’t help me in this endeavor?? Any help here will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Randy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 10, 2003
What platform and operating system do you use? Knowing that would help in making recommendations, since this forum is for users of both Macs and Win, and there are a number of subsets, depending on the age of the OS.
DH
Dave Hamer
Dec 11, 2003
Randall,

Could you use Batch Processing available in Photoshop Elements to rename the photos to something that your other editing programs would understand?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections