M
Posted By
Morten
Aug 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have tried to make a batch that re-size my image and save them for web. But I only get question about replacing the image I used for making the batch.

How can I do this?

Morten

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GJ
Geoff Jackson
Aug 17, 2003
I have tried to make a batch that re-size my image and save them for web. But I only get question about replacing the image I used for making the batch.

How can I do this?

Morten

The destination folder should be different to the source folder to prevent the original images being over written.

Geoff Jackson, Nottingham, UK.

www.gjphoto.f9.co.uk
(Remove the obvious to reply)
M
Morten
Aug 17, 2003
No….

The thing is:

When I made this action. I used a jpg file. that saved in a folder different from the real jpg file. but now… I only get do I wanna replace the file that I wanted to save… so what do I wrong?

"Geoff Jackson" skrev i melding
I have tried to make a batch that re-size my image and save them for
web.
But I only get question about replacing the image I used for making the batch.

How can I do this?

Morten

The destination folder should be different to the source folder to prevent the original images being over written.

Geoff Jackson, Nottingham, UK.

www.gjphoto.f9.co.uk
(Remove the obvious to reply)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections