HH
Posted By
Hikari_Heavens
Dec 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a problem with a ‘missing or invalid personalization information’ error. I should add that I have Windows ’98 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. (Sad, ne?)
Anyways, the problem started when my dad updated Window 98 and restarted all of the programs. (We had a virus, so that’s why he did that.) I believe it’s that the registry value is not typed in. Any help?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

NS
Nancy_S
Dec 29, 2003
Hikari,

Uninstalling the program and deleting all straggler files and then reinstalling with the serial number will cure that.
HH
Hikari_Heavens
Dec 29, 2003
Thanks Nancy! ^_^ I really appreciate it!
NS
Nancy_S
Dec 29, 2003
You’re welcome. You do need the serial number, hope you have the CD with sleeve.
HH
Hikari_Heavens
Dec 29, 2003
I have the serial number, but I don’t know about the CD…
NS
Nancy_S
Dec 29, 2003
You need a source to install from. Did it come preinstalled on your computer? I’m thinking it didn’t as you are running Win98.
HH
Hikari_Heavens
Dec 29, 2003
Nope! ^_^;
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 29, 2003
It’s too bad there’s no way you can work out a deal with all the people we hear from who still have the CD and have lost the serial number! 🙂
HH
Hikari_Heavens
Dec 29, 2003
Tell me about it. Tough cookies, ne?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections