AP
Posted By
Albert_Pena
Jul 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I make a screen shot on a Mac? I have a G4 1.25ghz and I want to make a screen shot of something and use it in Photoshop CS. Thanx for your help

Albert

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WG
Welles_Goodrich
Jul 23, 2004
Command + Shift + 3 = Screen Shot
Command + Shift + 4 = Selection cursor to select an area for a Screen Shot Command + Caps Lock + Shift + 4 = Screen Shot of selected window Command + Shift + Control + 3 = Screen in Clipboard
Command + Shift + Control + 4 = Selection cursor to select an area to dump in Clipboard Command + Caps Lock + Control Shift + 4 = Shot of selected window into Clipboard
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jul 23, 2004
Cmd. Shift 4
Click and drag the marquee over the item you want.
If you are in OSX, it will be saved as a .PDF on your desktop. If you are in OS9, it will be saved as a .pict on your Hard Drive.
AP
Albert_Pena
Jul 23, 2004
Thank you very much Welles and Ann. I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend!!!

Albert

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections