Posted By
Linda_Hirsch
Oct 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Oct 19, 2005
It’s either moiré or a badly worn-out jacket.
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 19, 2005
Right. I was going to say, it’s not obvious enough.
ML
Mike_Logan
Oct 19, 2005
It could be…. Moire or less….. but put one on top of the other and rotate it…. after a light opacity reduction…. Herring Bone jackets on TV are a big No-No…..
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 19, 2005
Moire or less

<chuckle> I’d call you a wit, but I’d be only half right. <grin>
P
Phosphor
Oct 19, 2005
"Herring Bone jackets on TV are a big No-No….."

I’ve always imagined that I’d like to make an appearance on TV wearing a suit with various tight-stripe patterns, so from any angle or focal distance, I’d be playing royal havoc with the home viewer’s eyeballs.
LH
Linda_Hirsch
Oct 20, 2005
MIke:
what did that mean, put one on top of other?
ML
Mike_Logan
Oct 20, 2005
Linda… it was a "serious" reference to those Spider Web overlays that showed (and still show) what Moire is all about. A brief explanation may be found here: <http://www.exploratorium.edu/snacks/moire_patterns.html> (Cut and paste)

Phospor… Blue & Grey herring-bone jackets are the best to send TV viewers screaming for the exits !!! Try Phosphorous colours too !!! 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections