PA
Posted By
Patti_Anderson
Jan 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone discovered or tried this yet? It’s a way to add your own custom page sizes when you click on File>New…

< http://www.creativemac.com/2002/09_sep/tutorials/pscustom020 918.htm>

I just added a couple of sizes as a test and it works! Very Cool!

Patti

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jan 9, 2004
Oh poor Patti you didn’t know that?

Grant the brat
R
Ray
Jan 9, 2004
Think I posted an how to on this several months ago…
PA
Patti_Anderson
Jan 9, 2004
Hey guys, I just started visiting this great forum last summer, so I guess I missed that one. Glad I found it anyway and maybe it won’t be old news to someone else! LOL

Patti Come Lately. 🙂
BG
Byron Gale
Jan 9, 2004
Patti,

An excellent tip!! Thanks.

Byron
R
Ray
Jan 9, 2004
Sorry Patti, I didn’t mean to make it sound like you were repeating something old, I was merely thinking loud… It’s late, I should hit the bed *right now*.

Again, please accept my appologies.

Ray
PA
Patti_Anderson
Jan 9, 2004
Gee whiz, Ray, absolutely no need to apologize. You and Grant are two of my favorite peoples on this forum (it’s a big list, but you’re in the top ten). 🙂 I wasn’t put out by your replies at all and I know it was meant in fun…and I meant my reply that in the same context of fun. 😉

Maybe I need to use emoticons more often and skip the exclamation points. 😉 Sometimes it’s hard to convey that you’re only *funnin’* in written words.

Patti

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections