FJ
Posted By
Frank_J._Sinkavich
Aug 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
From time to time the file browser forgets flagged files marked from a prior session. In which case I have to re-flag the files. Is there a way to fix this behavior or is there something I need to do. When working with a lot of files, this can be a pain. I could trash a file after working with it but would rather flag it so I could look at it again later for comparison purposes.

Thanks,
Frank

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WA
Wilhelm_Adelberger
Aug 2, 2004
If the FB makes problems you should first export cache (of each folder) than purge cache (and if possible cache of all folders) and now on export and purge cache in a regular way. With exported cache flags, rotations and so on are remembered if the cache is purged but if the file browser has a problem with slow actualiziation or wrong properties it seems that the cache causes problems and thats why the cache should be purged but if you purge cache without exported cache all additional preview informations will get lost.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections