ML
Posted By
Martin_Lovegrove
Aug 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m working on somebody else’s machine today, it’s OS 9 with PS 6. When I ask PS to launch the ‘Image Size’ Window it does, but it’s nowhere to be seen! If I hit return, it takes me back to the document.

I’ve tried upping the resolution of the monitor to the maximum, thinking that maybe the window was dragged off the edge somewhere, but it’s still nowhere to be seen.

Is there a way to ‘centre’ the image size window to the screen?????

Thanks in advance.

M

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JS
John_Shanks
Aug 2, 2004
Sometimes PS gets confused about palette positions. I have had success (admittedly with PS 5) curing similar problems by moving the main tools palette slightly, then quitting, then reopening PS. Worth trying.
ML
Martin_Lovegrove
Aug 2, 2004
Thanks, turns out if you re-boot the machine it also solves it.

D’oh!!!!!
R
Ram
Aug 2, 2004
Reset (or trash) your Preferences. Perhaps the user had two monitors at one time and the dialog box window was on the second monitor. resetting Preferences should cure it in any event.
ML
Martin_Lovegrove
Aug 2, 2004
Ah, yes he did have two monitors hooked up… thanks again.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections