OV
Posted By
Oskar von dem Hagen
Jan 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
There are several threads with the same question: How to include an action that opens a file in fullscreen mode (or maximized) or switches to this mode once the file is opened.

I don’t care whether I switch to "maximize window" or "full screen mode". But I found no action for either switch.

There was one suggested solution: "Insert Menu Item>View>Screenmode>Full Screen Mode" but it doesn’t work in my version (7.0.1 German, W2K-SP4): The "View" menu has no screenmode item. Instead, the screenmode buttons are contained in the toolbox – as stated in the manual – and are not recordable (neither is the hotkey "f").

Oskar

P.S. I unsuccessfully tried http://www.atncentral.com/tutorials.htm

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

OV
Oskar von dem Hagen
Feb 2, 2006
Found the answer to
"Is there an action (or setting) that opens a file in fullscreen mode (or maximized) or switches to this mode once the file is opened?"

somewhere else. To quote Danny Raphael:

"No, this is not possible with an action… in PS7 or CS. It may be possible in
CS2 using a JavaScript."

Oskar

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections