BM
Posted By
Bill_McQuary
Aug 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like to make prints of digital photos edited with PS CS at a digital kiosk. I use a Nikon Coolpix 5700 and CompactFlash cards. My images will be made in RAW format, edited and then saved to the card in JPEG format.

Does anyone have any hints or tips for this process?

Thanks,
Bill

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TL
Tim_Lookingbill
Aug 19, 2004
The only problem you might have is color accuracy.

You might ask the operator what color space they process in (usually it’s sRGB) or try the web for any profiles made of this kiosk.

Or run a test print from a tagged file on your system, then afterward, assign to the file by searching through existing profiles you already have that gets you close to the print. Cancel out of assign dialog box and use the chosen profile to convert to from your already tagged file.
CC
Conrad_Chavez
Aug 19, 2004
If you know a little about color management profiles, check out the site below. People have been profiling their local labs and uploading the profiles to this database. Somebody else may have already made a profile for a digital lab near you.

<http://www.drycreekphoto.com/Frontier/FrontierDatabase.htm>

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections