M
Posted By
morau99
Mar 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just downloaded and installed this program as it was offered with something else I installed. However, now everytime I connect my iPOD it automatically pops open and starts searching it. It always wants to try to add the files from it, which my computer sees as an external disk. I want to stop this behavior of auto checking (I can decide myself when I need the program to help me manage my pictures). I want to leave it installed because it seems like a nice alternative to the microsoft windows default software, but if I can’t stop it from always checking, I suppose I’ll have to delete it. Any help on how to turn of auto start on connection of an external drive would be great!

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Bob
Mar 16, 2006
You have your iPod set up to download photos from your computer.

Connect your iPod and open iTunes. In the lower right corner , select the iPod options icon(looks like a little iPod).

Select the iPod tab , then select Photos. Uncheck the box next to Synchronize photos from.

That should take care of the Problem.

Good Luck
Bob

wrote in message
I just downloaded and installed this program as it was offered with something else I installed. However, now everytime I connect my iPOD it automatically pops open and starts searching it. It always wants to try to add the files from it, which my computer sees as an external disk. I want to stop this behavior of auto checking (I can decide myself when I need the program to help me manage my pictures). I want to leave it installed because it seems like a nice alternative to the microsoft windows default software, but if I can’t stop it from always checking, I suppose I’ll have to delete it. Any help on how to turn of auto start on connection of an external drive would be great!
Thanks!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections