BE
Posted By
Bill_Egan
Aug 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using PS7 in OS9.2. For some reason, although certain fonts show up in the font list when composing text in PS7, when I actually type text they display blank on the screen. These very same fonts work perfectly fine (i.e., they are visible on the screen) in other applications such as MS Word, Excel, etc. Any ideas why they won’t be visible in PS7?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Aug 24, 2004
Bill,

Have you upgraded to Photoshop7.0.1?

Have you checked your leading and type color?
L
LizzyBruce
Oct 12, 2004
I was having exactly the same problem…i did find however that by renaming the fonts using fontographer seems to help with this…

In article
wrote:

I am using PS7 in OS9.2. For some reason, although certain fonts show up in the font list when composing text in PS7, when I actually type text they display blank on the screen. These very same fonts work perfectly fine (i.e., they are visible on the screen) in other applications such as MS Word, Excel, etc. Any ideas why they won’t be visible in PS7?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections