B
Posted By
Beemer
Apr 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m getting a new problem of too much white border above and below image.

Iimages resized in CS2 (1:1.5) to match paper (100x150mm) and without selecting "scale to match paper" Epson 1290 print settings using Epson XP driver….

2880/no centering/no print maximum/no "no borders"/no high speed/let ps do colour management

Even the CS2 print preview is showing to much white space above and below the image.

To reside image I using the rectangular marquee set ratio 1:1.5 then image/crop. Am I doing this wrong? I have tried to use the crop tool but when I do the image immediately reduces to postage stamp size and very low resolution.

As you can tell I’m a PS newbie

Beemer

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

W
Wheeler
Apr 12, 2006
"Beemer" wrote in message
I’m getting a new problem of too much white border above and below image.
Iimages resized in CS2 (1:1.5) to match paper (100x150mm) and without selecting "scale to match paper" Epson 1290 print settings using Epson XP driver….

2880/no centering/no print maximum/no "no borders"/no high speed/let ps do colour management

Even the CS2 print preview is showing to much white space above and below the image.

To reside image I using the rectangular marquee set ratio 1:1.5 then image/crop. Am I doing this wrong? I have tried to use the crop tool but
when I do the image immediately reduces to postage stamp size and very low resolution.

As you can tell I’m a PS newbie

Beemer
when you used the crop tool, did you check that the resolution box was clear and the width and height boxes set to your desired size–100x150mm (3.94×5.91in)
B
Beemer
Apr 12, 2006
"Wheeler" <pwheeler7 @ sbcglobal. net> wrote in message
|
| "Beemer" wrote in message
| | > I’m getting a new problem of too much white border above and below image.
| >
| > Iimages resized in CS2 (1:1.5) to match paper (100x150mm) and without | > selecting "scale to match paper" Epson 1290 print settings using Epson XP
| > driver….
| >
| > 2880/no centering/no print maximum/no "no borders"/no high speed/let ps do
| > colour management
| >
| > Even the CS2 print preview is showing to much white space above and below
| > the image.
| >
| > To reside image I using the rectangular marquee set ratio 1:1.5 then | > image/crop. Am I doing this wrong? I have tried to use the crop tool | > but
| > when I do the image immediately reduces to postage stamp size and very low
| > resolution.
| >
| > As you can tell I’m a PS newbie
| >
| > Beemer
| >
| >
| >
| when you used the crop tool, did you check that the resolution box was clear
| and the width and height boxes set to your desired size–100x150mm | (3.94×5.91in)
|
Wheeler,

That’s it! Clearling resolution fixed it.

Thanks,

Beemer

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections