J
Posted By
JPS
Jan 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I brought my computer back from a hibernated state yesterday, as I usually do when I power-cycle, and PS CS, which had been hibernated, popped up a dialog saying that the hardware configuration had changed, and that I need to re-activate PS. I did absolutely nothing to change hardware in the computer; didn’t connect or unconnect any plugabble peripherals.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had activate online again. Was this my last chance to do it online? Do I have to call Adobe now any time this nonsense happens again? Is Adobe support open 24 hours? —

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
John P Sheehy
<<> <>>< <>>< ><<> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

G
Gary
Jan 30, 2004
I had the same problem it seemed to go away with the reboot but then none of my brushes would work. I phoned Adobe who verified that mine was a cleas serial number and we tried deleting a lot of the saved settings but only a complete reinstall fixed the problem.

Gary
wrote in message
I brought my computer back from a hibernated state yesterday, as I usually do when I power-cycle, and PS CS, which had been hibernated, popped up a dialog saying that the hardware configuration had changed, and that I need to re-activate PS. I did absolutely nothing to change hardware in the computer; didn’t connect or unconnect any plugabble peripherals.

Has this happened to anyone else? I had activate online again. Was this my last chance to do it online? Do I have to call Adobe now any time this nonsense happens again? Is Adobe support open 24 hours? —

John P Sheehy
R
RST
Feb 10, 2004
best think to do is get a crack (used for illegal PS CS) so you wont have to activate aggain.
Hope adobe wil come up with a patch of some sort soon, cause the program doesn’t work smoothly as wel.
I got back to ps6 until they do!
Regards

"Gary" schreef in bericht
I had the same problem it seemed to go away with the reboot but then none
of
my brushes would work. I phoned Adobe who verified that mine was a cleas serial number and we tried deleting a lot of the saved settings but only a complete reinstall fixed the problem.

Gary
wrote in message

John P Sheehy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections