B
Posted By
BillM
Sep 5, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What are the best tutorial books out there for an experienced computer user but beginner to Photoshop CS2 and Photo Editing period. I have and old copy of "Photoshop 6.0 User Guide" and "Classroom In A Book Photoshop 6.0" that I picked up at a thift store. Should I get the versions of these for Photoshop CS2 or are there better more respected tutoria books out there. I doesn’t look like much has changed judging from screen shot, BUT I know from what people tell me it has. All input is welcome — Thankz

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BK
Bill K
Sep 5, 2006
Will (-at-) wrote:
What are the best tutorial books out there for an experienced computer user but beginner to Photoshop CS2 and Photo Editing period. I have and old copy of "Photoshop 6.0 User Guide" and "Classroom In A Book Photoshop 6.0" that I picked up at a thift store. Should I get the versions of these for Photoshop CS2 or are there better more respected tutoria books out there. I doesn’t look like much has changed judging from screen shot, BUT I know from what people tell me it has. All input is welcome — Thankz

Will,
I’ve found these to be very good.
Adobe Photoshop CS2 One-On-One (One-On-One) (Paperback)
by Deke McClelland
List Price: $39.95
Price: $26.37 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
63 used & new available from $25.00

The "Classroom in a Book" series is pretty good, as well. Good luck

Bill in Lake Charles, LA USA
MH
Mike Hyndman
Sep 5, 2006
"Will" <coredump4(-at-)yahoo.com> wrote in message
What are the best tutorial books out there for an experienced computer user but beginner to Photoshop CS2 and Photo Editing period. I have and old copy of "Photoshop 6.0 User Guide" and "Classroom In A Book Photoshop
6.0" that I picked up at a thift store. Should I get the versions of these
for Photoshop CS2 or are there better more respected tutoria books out there. I doesn’t look like much has changed judging from screen shot, BUT I know from what people tell me it has. All input is welcome — Thankz
Will,

Save your money and use the web. A good site with a lot of "how to’s" on PS tools and functions as well as the usual "eye candy" and good search faclity is http://www.pixel2life.com

MH

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections