RK
Posted By
Rob_Krieg
Jan 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When generating contact sheets of horizontal and vertical images, the vertical images are getting rotated to horizontal. If I separate the vertical images to a separate folder they render correctly. If I copy them back to the folder with horizontals they get rotated to horizontal.

Is there a fix for this?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
tx51210
Apr 29, 2004
I have run into this problem as well with Photoshop CS. The Automate/Contact Sheet function has a check-box that is suppose to auto-rotate verticals to horizontal but the program must have a bug as this button has no affect on the final output and all the photos rotate to horizontal.

I guess I will have to go back to version 7 until this bug is corrected. If anyone has a work around I would love to hear from them.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections