Posted By
Rafid_Abdullah
Sep 19, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I am a C/C++ developer trying to make a program that supports the AutoFX file format. Can I support that file? If yes, where can I find the format specifications? And if I cannot support it, is there any Plugin or DLL so that I can use it inside my commercial application? I will be very thankful for any details.

Thankfully,
Rafid

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DR
Donald_Reese
Sep 19, 2006
Maybe i am way off answering this,but auto fx uses tif,jpg,etc file formats. if thats not what you were after,my apologies.
RA
Rafid_Abdullah
Sep 20, 2006
There is a file format having the extension .afx; they call it AutoFX file format. I want to know the format of this file because I want to implement it. I saw many programs/toolkits that implement this format (read only):

XnView
Corel PaintShopPro
ImageGear (toolkit)

Regards,
Rafid
Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 20, 2006
AutoFX is a plugin for photoshop. Why not query them directly?

<http://www.autofx.com/>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections