Parameters for command "Open" are not currently valid.

R
Posted By
RochelleLeeds
Sep 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The messages I am getting are these:The parameters for the command "Open" are not currently valid. And the the second message is: Unable to include 2 file(s) because they are not image files, are too large, or are PDF files not created by Photoshop.

What I want to do and what I usually do is this. From Photoshop I go to File>automate>PDF presentation. Browse my files which are the two ai files (by the way, I can do this process in PhotoshopCS2 with Jpeg, Tiff and psd, just not illustrator files) and then I go to save it and as it gives me the other messages and then says PDF presentation was cancelled. I am able to do this process with Photoshop 8 and it just rasterizes the ai documents. I can use Photoshop 8 and choose two CS2 ai files and it works. Just not Photoshop CS2. Am I setting up the files wrong in the new Illustrator or is it some setting that I am missing? I don’t think I should have to change any setting.

Do you have any idea what is happening here and how to fix? You will definitely earn hero status if you can figure this one out. Let me know.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections