ML
Posted By
Marty_Landolt
Feb 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Many many thanks to All for this wonderful year of PSE Challenges. It happened exactly one year ago today when Grant latched onto my request and expanded it to a mind boggling feature attraction. Doreen needs much praise for her patience with Grant’s computer work for this Challenge.
Adobe has been a very nice host and I can imagine they too thank Grant. It’s certainly a Red Letter Day for me.
Marty

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JC
Jane_Carter
Feb 9, 2004
Wonderful, and a huge Thank you from this beginner!!
I have learned more here than I ever thought it was possible! Congratulations, and here we go into another great year. Jane
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 9, 2004
Marty, I do remember that first day…what a shocker to see a beautiful woman behind that name 😉 Is it short for something ? I agree, Grant is the best and ya know what they say…behind every great woman is a wonderful man 🙂
ML
Marty_Landolt
Feb 9, 2004
JANE, I’ve taken the big step and signed up again for the eclectic class. Sara said she would get together a ‘real’ beginners’ class so I signed up for her middle one, hoping it’s about what we had last spring. I was having so much trouble with my computer that I could barely keep up. You and Ray and a couple others from PSE forum did great … hope I can learn.
JODI, I have the first challenge images on an end table by my saddle. Can’t get myself to sell it … surely I’ve learned that lesson, but actually I didn’t get one bruise (built in cushion I guess)
The nickname Marty is from Martha. In my early years (before Martha Stewart) the kooky one or lowly maid was a Martha. Soon as I got away from home I asked to be called Mart but it became Marty. At that time I can’t remember if there were any Marti’s with an "i".
Marty Ann Cecilia
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 9, 2004
What a great story Marty. I guess you still prefer not to be called Martha ? Only sell the saddle if you need the cash…otherwise keep it. It’s nice to keep something from the past that brings us nice memories…even if it was your a$$ that remembers most of it…

oh, she fell off the horse by the way….that is what i was refering to 🙂
ML
Marty_Landolt
Feb 10, 2004
JODI, How do you manage to be so supportive. That does it … I’m keeping the saddle! Marty

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections