MR
Posted By
Mike_Riggleman
Sep 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I;m looking to see if it possible to open a PDF in Photoshop CS2 withOUT rasterizing it? In my workflow I will have to RIP the PDF after color correcting it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Sep 14, 2006
AFAIK, no. I understand you can however open up the images from ACrobat and colour correct those.
MR
Mike_Riggleman
Sep 14, 2006
Thanks fo the quick responce C. Nomad, I should have included this in my first post. I know you can use touchup in acrobat 7 and link to to photoshop. My problem is I no longer have CS on my mac, just CS2. CS will align the image back into the pdf correctly but cs2 has a known glitch that throws it off to the right. I’ve been scowering the internet looking for some type of plugin. but unsucessful so far. I’ll keep looking, I might have to dig CS back out of the archive…
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 14, 2006
but cs2 has a known glitch that throws it off to the right. >>

I believe that was a problem with earlier versions of Acrobat which has since been fixed.

Acrobat 7 Pro is currently at v. 7.0.8.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections