Posted By
robyn_mitchell
Sep 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

For a project I’m doing I need to show a person who has landed on a concrete pavement and made an indentation into the pavement. The tone of the project is humourous, so I need to also make the surrounding slabs that the person has fallen onto at strange and weird angles , also with the layer of ground underneath the broken slabs showing as well. So basically I want to take the photograph I’ve taken of the person and embed him into the pavement , with some of him being visible, complete with crack lines on the slabs of concrete and it actually looking like he has fallen through the pavement.

Any ideas as to how or what I should do? The project is due early next week so I really would appreciate any input or advice.

Thanks
robyn

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Sep 16, 2006
The first step to any realistic rendering is observation

Go look and shoot as many cracked and broken concrete slabs as you can. Observe carefully how they’re cracked.
JS
John_Slate
Sep 16, 2006
FEEL the crack!

BE the crack!

Let it’s crackiness flow THROUGH you and AROUND you!

If you have to, smoke the cra… er… never mind.

Wow. That was just wrong on so many levels.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections