J
Posted By
JRS
Feb 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to force spacing between the images as I usually end up with images butted against each other?

I suppose I could edit the resultant PSD file but it would be nice for it to happen as part of the packaging process.

Jon

Get ADSL Broadband at http://tinyurl.com/3hhqh

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JW
JP White
Feb 16, 2004
JRS wrote:

Is it possible to force spacing between the images as I usually end up with images butted against each other?

I suppose I could edit the resultant PSD file but it would be nice for it to happen as part of the packaging process.

Jon

Picture package quite often leaves something to be desired. The best way I have found around this problem is to add a little white canvas around each photo then process them through picture package.

Full Photoshop allows you to develop an action to simplify this repetitive process. With Elements, your stuck doing it manually.

JP

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections