Posted By
D
Oct 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
Is it possible to undo some picture editing on a picture that has been saved??
Thanks
Dave

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
duce
Oct 15, 2006
What an idiot you are.
D
D
Oct 15, 2006
Thanks for being so helpful.
You’re obviously a nice person.
Or a complete cunt.

"duce" wrote in message
What an idiot you are.
S
Steve
Oct 16, 2006
Undo’ing edits on a saved picture is only possible if you saved it in Photoshop .psd format and saved any layers you used. If you saved it in a regular photo format like .jpg or .tif, you will have to start over from the original photo.

Steve

www.SK-Photography.net

———————————————————— ————- If you decide you like SmugMug even if you don’t like my pictures :-(, then tell them sent you if you decide to join.
"D" wrote in message
Or a complete cunt.

"duce" wrote in message
What an idiot you are.

D
D
Oct 17, 2006
Thanks Steve.
Looks like I’ve blown it as I saved it as a jpg.
Dave

"Steve @verizon.net>" <Steve<rmv ths> wrote in message
Undo’ing edits on a saved picture is only possible if you saved it in Photoshop .psd format and saved any layers you used. If you saved it in a regular photo format like .jpg or .tif, you will have to start over from the original photo.

Steve

www.SK-Photography.net

———————————————————— ————- If you decide you like SmugMug even if you don’t like my pictures :-(, then tell them sent you if you decide to join.
"D" wrote in message
Or a complete cunt.

"duce" wrote in message
What an idiot you are.

S
Steve
Oct 17, 2006
Sorry ’bout that, but you’ll definitely have to start over from the original pic. And as a tip, never save edits to your original picture. Always save edits as a copy and then say "no" when you exit the original.

Steve

"D" wrote in message
Thanks Steve.
Looks like I’ve blown it as I saved it as a jpg.
Dave

"Steve @verizon.net>" <Steve<rmv ths> wrote in message

Steve

www.SK-Photography.net

"D" wrote in message
Or a complete cunt.

"duce" wrote in message
What an idiot you are.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections