CM
Posted By
Chris McFarling
Feb 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m not sure how technical this list gets, but i thought I’d throw this out and see if anyone knows.

I need to parse a PSD file programmatically to determine if it contains a composite image, i.e. it was saved with Maximize Complatibility enabled. Does anyone know specifically what to look for to accomplish this?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris Cox
Feb 15, 2004
You’d need some details from the Photoshop SDK for that.

See the Adobe web site for details.

Chris

In article <BC4D1DFB.86EE%>, Chris McFarling
wrote:

I’m not sure how technical this list gets, but i thought I’d throw this out and see if anyone knows.

I need to parse a PSD file programmatically to determine if it contains a composite image, i.e. it was saved with Maximize Complatibility enabled. Does anyone know specifically what to look for to accomplish this?
CM
Chris McFarling
Feb 17, 2004
Chris, I have the v6.0 SDK, which doesn’t explicitly detail this, as far as I can tell at least.

Anyway, the 6.0 SDK does mention something about a flag called ‘HasRealMergedData’. I’m guessing that this is where PSD files store info on whether or not a composite is included. Is checking the value of this byte a reliable way to determine this information?

Thanks

On 2/15/04 3:49 PM, in article 150220041550245415%,
"Chris Cox" wrote:

You’d need some details from the Photoshop SDK for that.
See the Adobe web site for details.

Chris

In article <BC4D1DFB.86EE%>, Chris McFarling
wrote:

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections