U
Posted By
uzapuca
Dec 9, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi guys, I have seen in some Photoshop Tutorials in YouTube, that some photoshop tools have a light transparent yellow or red circle around the pen tool or withe the lasso while selecting, when the person is explaining the tutorial. I find this feature very useful and it could be a better way to keep visual track of the tool while I am working. Does anybody knows how to do that? Is it possible to customize photoshop like that in the original software or do I have to get a script for that? Any help? Great Thanks and Best,

Sebastiao

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 9, 2006
That was probably done for the tutorial. I don’t know of any way to get that in the interface.

With a little practice you should have no problem keeping track of what tool you are using.
U
uzapuca
Dec 9, 2006
Thanks Ed, somehow I thought there was some script around there to do it. When you working long hours on a big screen sometimes people tends to lost focus of the tools. Thanks for your reply. Best,
P
PECourtejoie
Dec 9, 2006
Hi!
It must be the software he uses to create the tutorial.
Was it on a Mac or a PC?
Have you asked in the comments of the video tut?

Pierre

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections