J
Posted By
jyotiagrawal
Feb 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to select multiple colors in Photoshop I am unable to do it. I had refered the help also. I am able to select only one color at a time

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 25, 2004
You’re posting your question on the Photoshop Elements forum, so you should probably go to the one for full Photoshop and choose either Mac or Win, depending on which platform you use. You had another question about creating a logo, but you didn’t say then you weren’t using Elements. I’ve never used PS 7.0, so the instructions I gave you may not work the same.
J
jyotiagrawal
Feb 25, 2004
But I am not finding Adobe Photoshop forum. Could u please let me know where it is
BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 25, 2004
This is a link to the Photoshop Lounge, where they talk about all kinds of weird stuff, so it’s not what you want. I sent you this one, though, because you never said whether you use Mac or Windows. There are links to both forums above the list of topics on the Lounge page.

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de5f598>
J
jyotiagrawal
Feb 26, 2004
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections