Fairly new to Photoshop – Someone point me to a tutorial?

T
Posted By
ThomFabian
Nov 16, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I’ve spent the better part of the last 6 years doing hobby level video editing, and love it, so I have a vaguely working knowledge of Photoshop. But I am looking to create a collage (for lack of a better word) of similarly themed pictures that will eventually be printed as a puzzle for my mother. I’m looking to try and emulate the look of photo’s under glass (like folks sometimes put together family photos under a glass top desk in a den). I’ve searched for a tutorial to help with the compositing, and have a found a few, but am hoping to find something a bit more specific as to how to add frames to photos and make them appear as if they are a real collection of photos, etc..

Any help would be much appreciated.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
Kingdom
Nov 16, 2006
wrote in news:1163651035.167667.220430
@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Hello,
I’ve spent the better part of the last 6 years doing hobby level video editing, and love it, so I have a vaguely working knowledge of Photoshop. But I am looking to create a collage (for lack of a better word) of similarly themed pictures that will eventually be printed as a puzzle for my mother. I’m looking to try and emulate the look of photo’s under glass (like folks sometimes put together family photos under a glass top desk in a den). I’ve searched for a tutorial to help with the compositing, and have a found a few, but am hoping to find something a bit more specific as to how to add frames to photos and make them appear as if they are a real collection of photos, etc..
Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.myjanee.com/

———————————————————— ———— Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
———————————————————— ————

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections